Experienced New York Divorce And Matrimonial Law Firm
Whether you are intent on ending your marriage or have been served with a summons for divorce, it is important to know your rights and options during this stressful, painful process.
Despite the emotional upheaval and financial uncertainties associated with contested or high-asset divorce, a person can protect his or her rights — and move forward as painlessly as possible —with the guidance of a proficient, experienced team of attorneys.
At Bender & Rosenthal LLP, we are committed to successfully guiding our clients through the divorce process by resolving their issues, protecting their rights and their family’s best interests. Our lawyers have extensive experience in both negotiation and trial advocacy. We have the practical skills, personal dedication and strategy to obtain the best possible result for our clients.
Bender & Rosenthal LLP — Distinguished Matrimonial Law Attorneys
During our highly regarded members’ combined decades of experience, a diverse clientele composed of business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, artists, and licensed professionals throughout New York City have benefited greatly from our comprehensive command of these practice areas:
- Divorce and matrimonial litigation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Equitable distribution of marital property and assets, including business valuation
- Prenuptial, postnuptial, separation and domestic partnership agreements
- Orthodox Jewish divorces, balancing and considering Jewish traditions, holidays and laws
- Effective mediation of divorce and matrimonial law disputes
- “Attorney for the child” and guardian ad litem legal services
- Parental relocation, and any other reason for post-judgment modifications of child custody and visitation, child support, and spousal support
- Rights of grandparents seeking visitation, or custody of a child or children
- Appeals of previous matrimonial law outcomes in court
Bender & Rosenthal LLP proudly extends the same wealth of knowledge, advocacy, guidance and personal service to New York’s LGBT community, in practice areas of divorce; same-sex partnership, civil union and relationship dissolution; child access issues; and resolutions for disputes over division of assets and property.
To arrange a case evaluation or confidential initial consultation with one of our highly regarded Bender & Rosenthal LLP divorce and matrimonial lawyers, call our offices in Manhattan at 646-741-3805. Email messages are responded to promptly.