Positive Mediated Outcomes For Divorces In New York City
A divorce does not need to be decided by heated debate before judge and jury — costly, lengthy litigation that many times produces no winners.
Mediation is the low-impact, results-driven course toward a positive outcome that leaves both sides satisfied — and minimizes potentially negative emotional impact on the children of divorce.
At Bender & Rosenthal LLP in Manhattan, our experienced matrimonial law attorneys can act as mediators in ways that promote a free exchange of ideas and set a positive tone for the future.
Mediation has a number of benefits, which include:
- Control of a family’s destiny, as opposed to having it decided by strangers in a courtroom
- An atmosphere of cooperation that can be continued in the years to come
- A private, positive outcome, in comparison with arguments in open court
- A less formal, less stressful, less time-consuming, and less expensive way to resolve disputes over child custody and division of property
- An outcome that provides closure and preserves relationships
For clients who have resigned themselves to a tense court battle over any aspect of high-asset divorce, but who are looking for an alternative, Bender & Rosenthal LLP lawyers can provide that option through mediation. Contact us today. We represent a diverse, elite collection of business owners, executives, entrepreneurs, artists, and licensed professionals throughout New York City.
Call us at 646-741-3805 or send an email message. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.