Preparing New York Parents And Children For Life After Divorce
Parents pursuing divorce in New York have the right to request parent coordination, so that a parenting plan may be put in place for future care, custody, and visitation of a child or children.
The parenting coordinator may be an experienced family law attorney trained in mediation, or a neutral third party, such as a mental health professional.
At the Bender & Rosenthal LLP matrimonial law firm in Manhattan, our lawyers can skillfully assist with this form of alternative dispute resolution focused on the needs of children of high-conflict parents.
Our knowledgeable, attentive services include:
- Implementation of a parenting plan that directly address the client’s and child’s unique problems
- Timely resolutions of disputes
- Parent education that identifies and clarifies issues in a child’s upbringing
- Decision-making within the scope of a court order
- Ensuring consistent compliance with the parenting plan
- Promoting healthy parent-child relationships
Contact Our Distinguished Matrimonial Law Attorneys
To arrange a case evaluation or confidential initial consultation with an experienced Bender & Rosenthal LLP parenting plan and child custody attorney, call our law offices at 646-741-3805 or send an email message.