New York City LGBT Matrimonial Law Firm With Decades Of Combined Experience
LGBT matrimonial law has been a tradition — a cornerstone of our practice — for many years at Bender & Rosenthal LLP. Our law firm was among the pioneers of this field, locally in New York City and nationwide.
In every matter we handle, our lawyers identify client objectives, assess marital assets, and advocate the protection of their rights and long-term financial interests. We have both settled and litigated these issues for same-sex couples and other members of a diverse, exclusive clientele — artists, doctors, attorneys, entrepreneurs, executives, business owners, and many more.
Distinguished Matrimonial Law Attorneys Serving The LGBT Community
Our experienced, boutique Manhattan law firm skillfully assists gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender clients, individuals and families alike, with every aspect of domestic issues, in practice areas that include:
- Divorce and matrimonial litigation
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Equitable distribution of marital property and assets
- Business valuation during property division
- Prenuptial, postnuptial, separation and domestic partnership agreements
- Orthodox Jewish divorces, balancing and considering Jewish traditions, holidays and laws
- Effective mediation of any divorce-related and matrimonial law dispute
- “Attorney for the child” and law guardian legal services
- Post-judgment modifications of child custody, child support and spousal support
- Parental relocation
- Grandparents rights, including visitation and custody
- Appellate litigation
We seek positive outcomes for these and other matters through thoughtful mediation, skillful negotiation and aggressive litigation, if necessary. Regardless of the goal and proper method of attacking it, clients receive utmost personal attention, honest answers to all questions and comfort for their concerns.
To arrange a case evaluation or confidential initial consultation with one of our highly regarded Bender & Rosenthal LLP divorce and matrimonial lawyers, call our offices in Manhattan at 646-741-3805. Email messages are responded to promptly.